29 Aug Astonishing Himachal Holiday Tour 06 Nights / 08 Days
Day wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
On arrival at Delhi Airport/ Railway Station from there you have to reach” ISBT Kashmiri Gate” by your own and catch your Volvo & From there proceed to Shimla by Evening Volvo Bus (10:30 pm), reach at Volvo bus stand by 08:30 AM. 10 Hours Journey.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla Local
Meal: – Breakfast & Dinner
On arrival at Shimla and pick up from ISBT Shimla, Check in the hotel (Early Check in room is subject to room availability as check in limit off hotel 12 noon) and after taking some rest and proceed for Half Day local sightseeing tour of Shimla, visit Green Valley, Mini Zoo, Wild Flower Hall, Chini Banglow, Faggu Valley view, Apple Garden, Indira Gandhi tourist park, Fun World etc. Evening move to Jakhoo Temple Jakhoo Temple is an ancient temple in Shimla, dedicated to Hindu deity, Hanuman. It is situated on Jakhoo Hill, 2.5 km /1.3 miles east from the Ridge, Shimla at a height of 2,455 m above sea level. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel
Kufri: “Kufri (7000 ft asl – 25 kms from Shimla) is one of the highest point around Shimla and renowned for snow experience in Winter. Kufri otherwise is a popular getaway and visited for good views, touristy activities and nourishing & heartening climate. “Kufri is a hillside getaway near Shimla mostly preferred by Couple, Family. The best season or months to visit places in Kufri are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November. In winters the slopes around are good for local getaway seekers for some fun skiing. During summer Kufri is like any other destination around Shimla where guests seek some space and peace away from crowded Shimla…….
Day 03: Shimla – Manali via Kullu Valley
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel check out and drive to Manali. On the way to Manali you will visit Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple & Kullu Valley. On arrival check in to hotel Dinner & overnights stay at hotel.
Start early from Shimla so you can spend more time on the way towards Manali and reach before Dark. At 105 KM from Shimlayou will reach Bilaspur. After Bilaspur you will reach Harabag , this is the lunch point and you will see many restaurants , Dhabas & also HPMC Juice Factory at right side and after that at your left side you will see SunderNagar Lake. Photography is not allowed here. After 12 Km you will visit Pandoh Dam at your right side. You will climb up the hill and to your right the total dam view will be visible. Photography is not allowed here. Further 12 KM you will get Anokhi Mata temple. River Beas will be at your right. Further 22 KM from here you will reach Aut town and before that you will pass through a 2.8 KM long tunnel. Just before entering the tunnel the right side road will take you to Jalori pass .
Day 04: Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to local sightseeing tour, visit “Hidimbi Devi Temple” landmark of Manali, also known variously as the “Hadimba Temple”. It was built in 1553 and an enormous rock occupies the inside of the temple, only a 7.5 cm (3 inch) tall brass image representing goddess Hidimbi Devi. Next is Manu Temple & “club house” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van vihar.
Manali is the most favorite destination of tourists from nearby areas as well as from distance places. The hill station – Manali is blessed with nature’s finest gifts. The enchanting valley is so picturesque that it has earned the name. On your 4th day of tour you will visit “Vashisth” Vashist, a small village 3 kms from Manali located on the Left Bank of River Beas in Manali. After that you will proceed towards its Hot Water Springs and Temple. The village is also the site of some old temples, dedicated to the great sage Vashisht, and to Lord Rama. The Himachal Tourism sulphur baths are just beyond these shrines. Natural Hot Sulphur Water Springs with two separate bathing tanks for Gents and Ladies, which are always full of tourists. Turkish Style Showers fitted baths have also been built nearby. Hot water from the nearby Spring is provided for bathing.
The beauty of Van Vihar will completely bedazzle you. Away from the hustle bustle of the busy market, this protected piece of land is maintained by government authorities. The vast forest area has a children’s park complete with swings and slides and a small man made pond for boating. Perfect for a luxurious walk amidst nature or a warm afternoon enjoying the soft chattering of birds, the Van Vihar is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. If you are in the mood for a little adventure, you could also head down to the rocks along the river and enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet. If you are here in the evening, you can catch some breathtaking views of the setting sun with the majestic mountains serving as the perfect backdrop.
The Tibetans living around these Monasteries in Manali offer a wide range of Tibetan Handicrafts and Carpets to the visitors to buy. Two of these Monasteries are located in the main down-town of Manali and one Monastery in Aleo. Aleo is located on the Left Bank of River Beas in Manali. After that visit include Roller Skating Rink, An Auditorium, Billiards Rooms, A Library, A Bar and Restaurants & Club House.
Letter on you will visit Hadimba Devi Temple. Hadimba Devi Temple is dedicated to the wife of Bhim, one of the five Pandava brothers in the Indian epic Mahabharata. As the legend goes, Bhim married Hadimba and they had a son. Later on, Hadimba left the place and became a spiritual. The people later erected a temple in her respect, known as Hadimba Temple. The temple is in pagoda style and comprises no idol within, albeit, some footprints are engraved and are worshiped by devotees
Day 05: Manali – Solang Valley (Rohtang Pass (Tuesday Closed))
Meal: – Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast at the hotel drive to towards Rohtang Pass or Snow Point (54 km) from Manali at an altitude of 3958 meters, on the way sightseeing Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla Falls. Return from to visit Solang Valley and enjoy Paragliding. Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel.
Note: – For Rohtang Pass- Extra from the total Package cost. (If possible). If not then Cab will go up to snow point. (Totally depend on whether conditions)
For Swift Dzire & Hatchback Cab: – 4,000/-
For Innova, Xylo, Tavera: – 5,000/-
For Tempo Traveler: – 8000/-
Solang Valley (Nala): Activity By your own
Rohtang Pass or Snow Point
Solang Valley and enjoy Paragliding.
Day 06: Manali – Dharamsala
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Dharamsala. On arrival check in at hotel Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Dharamsala –Macleodganj – Dalhousie
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel check out and drive to Mcleodganj. Mcleodganj is a famous Hill Station and home of Buddhist Guru Dalai Lama. Visit Bhagsu Nag Temple, Bhagsu Fall, Buddhist Monastery, Tibetan Market and transfer to Dalhousie On arrival check in the hotel, Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Delhi Departure
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast check out at hotel proceed for full day sightseeing tour in Dalhousie. Drive to Khajjiar, on the way visit panchpula, then drive to Khajjiar full day excursion. Evening visit mall road and Departure
Satdhara Falls located on the way to Punchpula is one of the most popular sightseeing attractions of Dalhousie. Satdhara is a mixture of seven streams believed to have healing properties flow. This Lovely spot has acquired its name from the seven gorgeous springs.
Jandri Ghat is a home of beautiful haritage palace (The Residence of Governor of Chamba) wrapped in soothing greenery, Jandri Ghat is a real eye catching spot to everyone. This place covered by the pine and deodar trees. It is also famous for picnic spots for the locals and tourist alike.
St. Andrew’s Church located at a distance of approximately one and half kilometre from the main bus stand of the Dalhousie is a popular tourist destinations. For nature lovers it is one of the ideal locations as the entire church is surrounded by natural beauty that can be enjoyed.
Punchpula is a nice picnic spot near Dalhousie town and its around 3.5 km from Gandhi Chowk it is nice place to spend some time in evening. There are some waterfalls, water streams which is must go place.
Khajjiar is a popular hill station about 26 km from Dalhousie in Himachal Pradesh. Khajjiar is also known as “Mini Switzerland or Gulmarg of Himachal Pradesh.” One of the 160 places in the world that bear tropical resemblance to Switzerland, Dalhousie and Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary among others Indeed, trekking is the best way to explore Khajjiar. Zorbing, which involves rolling downhill from inside a plastic ‘zorb’, is a popular recreational activity during April and May. With its exotic flora and fauna, the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary is a delight for nature lovers and wildlife photographers
In evening transfer to Volvo bus stand and catch Volvo for Delhi and overnight journey by Volvo & return to home with Sweet memories.
Hotel Details & Package Cost
|Package Category||Shimla Hotel
|Total Package cost
(Discounted Offer only for you)
|Economy||Hotel Shimla Inn/Hotel Paradise Residency / Hotel Valley View or similar||Hotel Mohan Palace or similar||Hotel Pine Valley/Budha Valley Or Similar||Hotel Rudra inn or Similar||25,000/-|
|Standard||Hotel King Palace or similar||Hotel Shambhala or similar||Hotel Sai Taj Grand or similar||Hotel Cozy Nook or similar||28,000/-|
|Semi Deluxe||Hotel Gulmarg Regency Or similar||Hotel Rishi Palace / Hotel Asia Holiday or Similar||Sky Heaven Resort / Hotel Stella Fresh or similar||Hotel Anjukul or Similar||32,000/-|
. Welcome drinks on arrival.
- 06 nights’accommodation in hotel.
. 02 Overnight journeys
. Volvo tickets included
. 01 Room for 02 Adults
. Daily morning tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick and Drop from Delhi by Volvo
. All taxes included i.e. Toll Tax, Parking Fee, Green Tax, Driver & Fuel Expense, GST etc.
- Guide charges.
- Camera Fees or monument fee.
- Heater Charges.
- Entry fee for Rohtang pass by National Green Tribunal if apply.
- Entry fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Safaris, Rafting & other activities are not included in this package.
- All personal expensive and optional tours which are not given in the itinerary and extra meals are not included in this package.
- Tour will be goes accordingly given itinerary. No repeat destinations otherwise you have to pay extra for this.
Terms & Conditions
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- The confirmation is subjects to availability.
- Check in and checkout time as per hotel policy.
- Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation.
- Base category rooms will be provided in every package category.
- Base category rooms will be booked in hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotels, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you have to pay the differences.
- Meals Timing must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
- Please carry your valid identity proof card containing your photographs at it is required at the airport and during check in to hotels. Pan card is not valid identity proof so please don’t carry with you.
- For early check in and late checkout payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- Check in and checkout time of most of the hotels is 2PM to 12PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the No. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- In Himachal you cannot match the facilities & services of Hotel to developed destinations. Hotels in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
- The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- No discount will be provided after confirmation of the package.
Booking & Payment Policy
- 50% initial amount of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- You need to complete 100% amount of the package before 07 days from arrival.
- 10% deduction if cancelled before or above 30 days prior to arrival date.
- 50% deduction if booking cancelled before 15 days prior to arrival date.
- No refund if cancelled before 7 days prior to arrival.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date.
- Advance amount/payment will not be refundable.
Modes of payment
- Internet banking
- You can also directly make payments in favour of vjglobaltours in following accounts:
- paytm no 9805940999